POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : rewrite from scratch.. : Re: rewrite from scratch.. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:30:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rewrite from scratch..
From: Mael
Date: 6 Dec 2001 05:23:16
Message: <3c0f4714$1@news.povray.org>
> We never said we would throw away our old code.  Besides, who is this
person
> and what reputation does he have?

i don t know who is this person but who cares if he says something
interesting

>Anyway, I am not going to discuss this further.

oki.. i don t insist on pov4

> > does the pov-team have any idea of when the final 3.5 will be ready ?
(so we
> > can start thinking seriously about pov4 :)
> I have responded to a similar question in the "Beta-8?" in this group.
Read
> my answer there, you won't get more information.

oups sorry , i don't read every thread.. Must be really boring for you to
see always the same questions again and again, I apologize
in fact i wonder why you answer so much on news.povray , I thought the
pov-TAG was created to avoid this to the pov team ? :)